My Blog List

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Its simple...but do you know it ???

Hello!!!
        I learned some of the simple things from one of my friend which I would like to share with you....
Just create a folder and try to name it "con" and there is a surprise for you...You can't name a folder with that name,the reason I don't know and of-course if you know it please let me know....:)
       Second one is as simple as the first one.It allows you to automatically write date&time to the text file you are working on i.e whenever you make a change to your file it appends the current date and time at that place.All you need to do is just write ".LOG" at the beginning of your file.This should be in capitals and it won't work for lower case letters.You need to write only the text and not the double quotes,I have used it to just highlight it...:)


Always Njoy!!!

No comments: