My Blog List

Friday, October 29, 2010

µTorrents settings that I was not knowing....

Hello friends,
                   As engineering students with internet connection at hand the most important job for us is to download the movies and other stuffs.
µTORRENT plays an  important role in it.....:)as it allows resuming the paused downloads ,scheduling them,auto-shutdown feature and many more....
        One day I was discussing with one of my friend that it does not allows to queue up the downloads so with multiple downloads working it takes a lot of time to complete it or the other choice is to manually pause and start the downloads which I don't like.He then gave me the solutions with couple of settings...here they are....
Start µtorrent downloader -->goto options-->preferences-->queueing-->make maximum number of active downloads/torrents=1...and problem is solved..:)

Always Njoy!!!

No comments: